The 12 Most Read Bizzabo Posts for #EventProfs
Here at Bizzabo, we love (loooovee) crafting content designed to help and entertain the busy event professional. You guys have been our inspiration and we’ve been honored to feel the love back! So we thought we’d take the time to take a look back on your favorite, most essential blog posts of all time.
1. The 100 Most Wanted Speakers at Tech Conferences: After combing through our database of 4,000 events and comparing speaker popularity metrics with social media insights and search engine results, we put together a list of the most in-demand tech conference speakers. This one created quite a buzz on social media.
2. The 100 Speakers Who Should Be Seen More at Tech Conferences: We compiled a followup to our previous top ten list with the many exceptional, up-and-coming speakers. These rising stars certainly warranted a shout out for their fabulous work.
3. Ultimate Guide to Event App Promotion: We know all of you tech savvy #eventprofs out there utilize event tech. But sometimes it can be hard to know how to get attendees to make use of the technology. That’s where we come in, with our guide to igniting event app adoption.
4. 10 Apps Every Event Planner Needs: We know event planners are crazy busy. That’s why we put together our list of apps that are designed to save you time so you can focus on satisfying attendees and sponsors.
5. Has Anyone Ever Taught You How to Break the Ice?: We enlisted the help of business networking coach and international speaker, Lirone Glikman, to teach us how to make the most of event networking opportunities.
6. The 25 Most Engaging Speakers at HR Conferences: Each listed speaker dominates the changing HR landscape, and can capture the attention of attendees while teaching them a thing or two about managing the most critical asset of any company – their employees.
7. The 16 Best New York City Venues: If you’re looking for a spectacular event location in the Big Apple, look no further than this list. Be it a strictly serious business conference, or a professional networking gala – we’ve found a space for you.
8. The Complete Guide to Event Hashtags: Using hashtags at your event can help you monitor social media buzz. Our guide has been helping event planners understand hashtag best practices in order to better engage with event participants before, during and after an event.
9. The 20 Must Follow #Eventprofs: At Bizzabo, we believe that to be the best you must study from the best. That’s why we created a list of 20 top level event professionals who regularly share killer tips.
11. Top 25 Jaw-Dropping Marketing Speakers: Marketing is both an art and a science, these 25 speakers know that and are renowned for delivering informative yet attention-grabbing presentations guaranteed to blow attendees away.
12. The Top 35 Social Media Marketing Speakers: These 35 speakers are social media marketing pros who are known for enlightening attendees with need-to-know social trends and career-changing best practices.
Want more? Of course you do, you beacon of #eventprof learning! Click the button below to get our presentation on event email marketing best practices. Learn how to engage more event participants and avoid the trash bin: