Bizzabo Announces Launch of Klik Experiential Wearable Event Technology
Bizzabo announces the launch of Klik Experiential, wearable technology for flagship events.
Building on our range of onsite solutions for registration, check-in, and lead retrieval, Bizzabo’s SmartBadge™ — part of the Klik Experiential suite of solutions — empowers Event Experience Leaders to deliver enhanced experiences for attendees and exhibitors while capturing insightful behavioral data.
At the end of September 2022, we announced that the number of in-person events on Bizzabo’s Event Experience Operating System increased by almost 724% between January and September of 2022 alone. This is an enthusiastic signal of the industry’s readiness to return to conferences, trade shows, and other large networking gatherings.
Looking ahead, 85% of event organizers plan to host at least three in-person events in 2023, with 35% planning to host at least 10, according to a recent Bizzabo survey.
As in-person events gain momentum, attendee expectations are higher than ever:
- Onsite check-in should be painless.
- Sessions should be easily accessible.
- Content should be simple to download.
- Exhibitor interactions should be effortless.
- Sustainability should be a demonstrated priority.
We are ready to meet those expectations.
The Power of Wearable Event Technology
The SmartBadge makes attendee, sponsor, and exhibitor expectations a reality by transforming a passive accessory into an intuitive, interactive asset. Here’s what this innovative wearable event technology has to offer:
- Attendees can check in to sessions, download content, and optimize networking capabilities by exchanging contact information with exhibitors and other attendees with the click of a button.
- Exhibitors can capture, access, and use simplified, robust lead retrieval through seamless interactions.
- Event organizers can capture unparalleled attendee behavioral data through passive tracking and streamline session management by leveraging data to make in-the-moment decisions and adjustments.
- The events industry gets an enhanced path to sustainability, eliminating unnecessary paper items and shipping because SmartBadges are reusable. Allowing return badges to Bizzabo to be reset and recycled as needed.
- Attendees and organizers get peace of mind with data privacy because no personal information is stored on SmartBadges.
“Marketers discovered the value of detailed, real-time data insights when they pivoted to virtual events. With the introduction of Klik Experiential, we’re inviting organizers to build on what they learned from virtual events to make the new era of in-person events even brighter,” said Eran Ben-Shushan, CEO and cofounder of Bizzabo
“The SmartBadge enables the best of both worlds: face-to-face interactions supported by powerful, intuitive technology to amplify the value of events for organizers, attendees, and exhibitors. Just because in-person events are back doesn’t mean the data is gone,” he said.
Additional features of the SmartBadge include the following:
- OneKlik Touchpoint eliminates the need for standard URLs or shipping and printing to and from events. With just a click, attendees can download content and information seamlessly through the event app.
- Audience lights remotely light up attendee SmartBadges. Light up all the SmartBadges at once to heighten engagement in large sessions or use customized colors for defined groups, such as ticket types.
- Digital heatmaps visualize attendee engagement in near-real time on organizers’ event dashboards to better identify popular sessions and exhibitors.
- Gamification through touchpoints, session attendance, or Klik networking enhances experiences and provides increased branded sponsorship opportunities.
- The Klik Experiential exhibitor portal gives exhibitors easy, quick access to leads during and after the event.
Bizzabo continues to power high-energy in-person, virtual, and hybrid events for the world’s leading brands. Are you ready to come along for the ride? Schedule a demo today.