9 Tips To Help You Get The Most Out Of Bizzabo At #SMMW17
Last Updated: March 16, 2017
Social Media Marketing World 2017 is just around the bend, and we can’t wait to attend and soak up all of the great knowledge on hand. To make sure you get the most out of Social Media Marketing World, we want to show you some of the most powerful tips and tricks to using Bizzabo to your benefit.
1. Join The Community & Download The App: It may seem obvious to a bunch of social media and marketing experts, but if you haven’t joined the networking community and downloaded the app (on the Apple App Store or on Google Play) – go do it. Once downloaded, search for: Social Media Marketing World or SMMW17.
2. Mark Interesting People To Connect With: Bizzabo can help you discover great people to connect with. When you stumble across a fellow attendee who you really want to meet, mark them as a lead. This will help you build your ‘target list’ for the event. On attendees profiles, click on Mark as Lead. Then, access these leads under ‘My Leads.”
3. See If Current LinkedIn Connections Are Attending: It’s always fun to see who you already know at an event. To view your LinkedIn contacts, click on the community tab and use the drop-down menu to select “My Connections.”
4. Save Sessions To Your Calendar: To create your personal schedule and to set reminders, use the “Add to Calendar” option (works from both the web and the app). Click here to view the agenda. Once added to your calendar, a calendar alert will remind you of your upcoming session 15 minutes before it starts.
5. Get To Know The Sponsors: Using the Bizzabo app select the “Sponsors” tab. Here, you can learn more about event sponsors, including how to get in touch with them.
6. Message Fellow Attendees: After you’ve done some snooping around the networking community it’s time to actually send a message to an attendee who you would like to network with. Be personal and fun! Attendees have the option of either writing an original message or using the pre-written messages Bizzabo has created for you.
7. Use Advanced Search To Find Attendees You Should Meet: Bizzabo offers attendees the ability to search other attendees using advanced search criteria. Let’s say you want to network with people who are in marketing or advertising, live in the United States and are interested in startups. Well, using Bizzabo’s advanced search features, accessible by clicking the “Advanced” button in the top right of the screen next to the search bar, you can find exactly those attendees.
With Advanced search, you can target attendees you’re most interested in meeting in order to maximize your networking efforts!
8. View The Event Map: Thanks to the Bizzabo app, you’ll never get lost at SMMW (hopefully). Just open the Bizzabo app, click the agenda tab at the bottom of the screen and select the map icon in the top right corner of the screen. There you’ll see a map of the major venues at SMMW.
9. Enable Push Notifications: In order to get messages in real time and to not miss important announcement from the organizer, make sure notifications are turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Notifications > Select Bizzabo > Allow Notifications. Now, you’ll be able to stay up-to-date with the latest event information!
BONUS: Still have questions? Come find us at the Bizzabo booth and we’ll make sure they’re answered.
Whether you’re using Bizzabo via the online platform, or via the App, you will have a great experience growing your network, planning your personal event schedule and staying up-to-date with the latest conference announcements. So, if you haven’t already started using Bizzabo, we hope you’ll start using it now. To get going, just click the button below!