We’re looking for a Multi-talented Developer!
Yes. We’re growing and we are looking for a very brilliant, multi-talented individual with excellent development abilities to join our core R&D team. So what will you do?
- You will play a major part in the architecture, design and implementation of our high-scalability Java servers.
- You will play a major part in the architecture, design, implementation and management of our server machines and database platforms.
In short, while we certainly value experience and require you to have relevant Java experience, we are more interested in what we can do together in the future, than in what you have done in the past.
We are offering candidates a unique opportunity to be a part of the core group of individuals in an early stage startup that is shaping the future of human interaction at conferences and events.
We seek brilliant individuals that: thrive in dynamic environments, are proactive, naturally take responsibility, have a can-do mentality and are fun to work with…In return, you will get the chance to learn all the time, to program in a diverse and challenging environment and to enjoy the privilege of working in an amazing team with outstanding colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java technologies
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Energy and passion to deliver rock-s
olid, high-quality software on tight schedules
- Exceptionally self-motivated, have a “do what it takes to win” mentality
- Great team player
- Hunger for code and meat (there is a lot of both)
- Likes beer and gets along with dogs…
- Database experience, in RDBMS and NoSQL solutions
- Linux experience as an end user (or even better as an admin)
- Experience with leading-edge web technologies: HTML5, JS frameworks such as Backbone.js, Handlebars.js, easyXDM etc.
- Experience with native mobile application development on Android or iOS
- Working experience in Agile development methodologies (XP)
- Ability to cook under pressure…
From the news:
- 15 startup to watch in 2012 by the Business Insider – Click to read
- Best new startup for 2011 by Newsgeek – Click to read
- 1st Place at TechAviv meetup – Click to read
- 10 Israeli startups with hugh potential – Click to read
Email your CV to: email@example.com