New Release: Discovering the New Bizzabo 2.0
We’ve been working hard these past few months to bring some exciting new features to our users, and the time has finally arrived (you can download here)! Now not only does Bizzabo bring a full social experience to the conferences you attend, but you can enjoy a personalized event discovery experience, as well. You can now experience changes to the app that have made it even more visually stimulating and user-friendly. There’s a new, easy to use welcome screen, and organizers can now upload cover photos to further customize their events.
We heard you! You want to find the events that are not just near you, but are relevant to you. Now, each user will get an event discovery experience that is exclusive to their profile. You’ll now be able to see the events that your connections are attending, and which contacts are attending what. There are a ton of events out there, and just like we’ve been connecting you with the people you need to meet, we’ll be connecting you with the events you need to attend.
You’ll be able to search for events using these comprehensive categories:
- Recommended – Events that are a mashup of all categories, these are events that are local, popular, and that your connections are attending-your personal events recommendation, leading you to truly relevant events
- Connections – See events that your LinkedIn connections are attending. Don’t get left behind!
- Popular – The most popular events going on around you.
- Nearby – Events close by to your current location
- Featured Events – Our staff picks
- Date & Location – Search by date and location, a great advanced search
Our search capabilities have also been revamped, meaning that you can easily search for events that are occurring in a specific location and time frame. This is a great feature for on-the-go event discovery, especially during traveling. Say you are flying to London the first week of July. You can quickly enter in the time and location you’ll be staying in and voila! a filtered list of relevant events appears.
The update for iOS is now live in the App Store.
After you check out our new app version, make sure to check out the awesome mention we got in Fast Company: “6 Israeli Startups to Watch as Google Reportedly Buys Waze for 1.3 Billion”!