NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
These Terms and Conditions (the “T&Cs”) apply to each sweepstakes offered by Bizzabo Inc. (the “Sponsor”) on a webpage, email, or other document that links to these T&Cs (the “Entry Page”). For detailed rules for each sweepstakes, please review the sweepstakes rules on the Entry Page (such rules, the “Sweepstakes Rules”). These Terms and Conditions, together with the Sweepstakes Rules, will comprise the “Official Rules” for the sweepstakes.
The following promotion is intended for the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 21 years or older.
1. To Enter: Fill out the entry form on the Entry Page. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) email address for each drawing conducted during the sweepstakes period. Eligibility of individual entries will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, for any reason or for no reason, though specific reasons for disqualification may include use of inappropriate language. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Multiple entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, illegible entries, for address changes of entrants, or for malfunctions of electronic or telephone equipment, computer hardware or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other property related to or resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, or for other problems related to electronic entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date and who are the authorized account holders of the email address which has been directly invited to take the survey and enter the Promotion by Sponsor. Employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Sponsor are not eligible.
4. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Entry Page. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims now known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
5. Drawing: Winners will be selected on the date(s) specified in the Sweepstakes Rules (the “Drawing Dates”). Each winner be selected in a random drawing, from all eligible entries received since the beginning of the sweepstakes period or the prior Drawing Date, as applicable. Winner does not need to be present to win. The drawing(s) will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email within five (5) business days of the Drawing Date. Winner will have two (2) business days from notification to accept the Prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
6. Prize and odds of winning: The Prizes and number to be awarded are specified in the Sweepstakes Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions, upgrades or cash equivalents, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable. All taxes, if any, associated with the prize are the Winner’s sole responsibility.
7. Conditions of Entry: The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Entry Page. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry.
8. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York, NY, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other methods acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU (AND YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF YOU ARE A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winner, email email@example.com or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to be postmarked within 15 days and received within 30 days of the relevant Drawing Date to: Bizzabo, Inc., Marketing Department, Winner’s Name 31 W 27 St., 10th Fl, New York, NY 10001.